Purchasing and pricing information
Pricing on our Standard F1 Goldendoodle Puppies is $1,800. Please read our post – What does a Doodle Cost?
The price is for a puppy with a mandatory spay or neuter contract. The dog must be spayed or neutered before the dog reaches eleven-months of age.
We prefer for all the puppies to be picked-up on their assigned pick-up date, when they are 8 weeks old. If you must postpone your pick-up date you will be charged $50 a day for every day after the puppy turns 8 weeks old.
A non-refundable deposit of $300 will reserve your puppy. The deposit can be made through Venmo(preferred), Paypal*, cashiers check, or personal check. The order the deposit is received in will hold your spot for the order you pick your puppy. Please contact me on how to make a deposit.
Balance is due when you pick out your puppy (at 6 weeks old). The balance can be made by Venmo, Paypal*, cashiers check, or cash in person.
* All Paypal payments will be charged a 3% convenience fee, because that is what Paypal charges me to use the service.
We enjoy meeting our future puppy owners and prefer to meet in person on pick up day. However, we are only about 25 minutes south of Nashville BNA airport. You are more than welcome to fly here and we can arrange to meet you at the airport for pick up. We also are willing to help find a pet courier if needed for an additional price. Contact us for details.
All Puppies Come With:
- • A one year genetic health guarantee
- • All age appropriate vaccines, shots and worming
- • Plush Toy with mom and siblings’ scent
- • Bag of the current food they are eating
- • A Binder with your puppy’s health records, and information